What It Is
Apex’s survey teams can provide construction surveying services on a wide range of projects that include construction of bridges, building structures and complicated multi-phased urban reconstruction projects. We have experienced crew chiefs that are trained on the latest Trimble equipment and staking techniques which allows our crews to be efficient and accurate.
When It’s Utilized
Apex is recognized across the State of ND and West-Central MN region for our experience and efficiency when it comes to construction surveying. Apex’s survey crews frequently serve our internal engineering teams when selected to provide construction administration, observation, and construction surveying as a package on large municipal, DOT, and County Highway projects. Apex also provides construction staking and layout services for private contractors working on structural and civil site and route projects for industrial facilities, utilities, commercial buildings, and residential homes.
Recent Projects Featuring Construction Surveying
- NDDOT/City of Fargo, ND – Main Avenue from the Red River Bridge to University Drive
- NDDOT/City of Fargo, ND – 32nd Avenue S from 32nd Street to 44th Street W of I-94 Interchange
- NDDOT/City of Minot, ND – Burdick Expressway 9th Street SE to 15th Street SE
- City of Fargo, ND – 13th Avenue S from 38th Street to 9th Street (West Fargo)
- City of Minot, ND – 31st Avenue SE from Broadway to 13th Street East
- City of Detroit Lakes, MN – Washington Avenue
State Agencies, Counties, Municipalities, and Subdivisions for Private Land Developers